General conditions Akira Overwater Resort
1) In these terms and conditions, arrangements are understood to mean all services offered by Akira overwater Resort Nature Resort, and / or offered by third parties on behalf of Akira overwater Resort. The following services, in particular, fall under the concept of arrangements:
* Bus and / or air transport
* Boat transport
* De logies
* The meals
* The excursions
* Guidance by guides
2) In these terms and conditions travelers are understood to mean the natural or legal person who, for himself or on behalf of one or more travelers, who according to the client should or can be considered a group, purchases the service.
3) The client and / or the traveler is liable for the fulfillment of all obligations arising for him / them from the travel agreement upon acceptance of the reservation order. Akira overwater Resort is also liable for the fulfillment of all obligations arising from the travel agreement, unless the fulfillment of those obligations cannot reasonably be claimed from Akira overwater Resort due to force majeure, such as in the event of natural disasters, political unrest and other forms. of force majeure.
4) The written confirmation of the acceptance of the order for reservation by Akira overwater Resort and a first payment of at least 25% of the travel sum due from the travel agreement is the sole proof of the conclusion of the agreement for the client and / or the traveler. . These conditions form an integral part of the travel agreement. The balance of the travel sum must be paid to Akira overwater Resort no later than 14 days before the day of departure, not including the day of departure. If the client and / or the traveler fails to pay the balance in time, Akira overwater Resort can cancel the order and reserve the first payment for itself as compensation, subject to the provisions of 9 of these conditions. For payments with credit cards, debit card and traveler checks administration costs will be charged.
5) The program of the trip is indicated in the travel program, as provided by Akira overwater Resort to the client and / or the traveler, all this unless agreed otherwise in writing.
Akira overwater Resort Terms and Conditions
6) Akira overwater Resort is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third parties.
7) The published travel sum is per person based on a double occupancy. If the traveler has paid for a single surcharge, the accommodation is based on one person per room.
8) Without prejudice to the provisions of these terms and conditions, Akira overwater Resort reserves the right to change the travel sum if the travel sum is also determined by prices of services of third parties and that third party changes its prices. Akira overwater Resort will notify the client and / or the traveler of such a change as soon as possible, but no later than 7 days before departure. The client and / or the traveler then has the right to cancel the trip.
9) Amounts already paid will be refunded without interest compensation if such a cancellation is notified by the client and / or the traveler to Akira overwater Resort within 3 days after the price change has been notified to the client and / or the traveler.
10) The duration of the journey is stated in whole days, the days of departure and arrival being considered as whole days.
11) The traveler must be in possession of the necessary proof of vaccinations and vaccinations upon departure and during the journey. Akira overwater Resort Terms and Conditions
12) Akira overwater Resort is not liable for the consequences arising from the failure of the vaccinations and vaccinations and the client and traveler indemnify Akira overwater Resort in this regard.
13) The client and / or traveler must submit a valid passport and / or proof of identity of the traveler with the reservation order.
14) In the event of cancellation of a trip by the client or the traveler 21 to 30 days before departure, not including the day of departure, a penalty of 25% of the travel sum is due.
15) If canceled 8 to 20 days before departure, 50% of the travel sum is due
16) For cancellation shorter than 7 days the full travel sum.
17) Akira overwater Resort reserves the right to cancel the travel agreement, without being liable for damages and without judicial intervention: sub (a) in the event of force majeure as referred to in Article 3
18) Akira overwater Resort must inform the client and / or the traveler as soon as possible about the cancellation as referred to in article 13 sub (a). In all cases as referred to in Article 13, Akira overwater Resort must refund the travel sum received without interest payment.
19) Akira overwater Resort is not liable for the consequences arising from provided photos, brochures and other information material concerning the trip or the travel program.
20) The client and / or the traveler must take out suitable travel and accident insurance and cancellation insurance at his own expense.
21) Akira overwater Resort can change the travel program in case of cultural or weather conditions or for safety reasons.
22) Akira overwater Resort can exclude a traveler who, in whatever way, seriously misbehaves from the trip or the further course thereof, without being liable for damages.
23) The traveler cannot hold Akira overwater Resort liable for damage resulting from limited means of communication, transport facilities, medical assistance and the adventurous nature of the trip.
24) In the event that the journey by plane is undertaken, Akira overwater Resort is not liable for the damage of the traveler, which result from delays in the air transport to be effected by third parties and which delays cause a force majeure situation for those third parties.
25) If a group booking has been made for a trip, the client is deemed to make the travel conditions known to all group members and to indemnify Akira overwater Resort against all damage in that regard.
26) The present general terms and conditions, which cannot be changed by an employee, intermediary or agent of Akira overwater Resort, are exclusively governed by Surinamese law.
27) Pets are not allowed.
Office hours B.O.G. Monday-Friday 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM * The weight allowed for the aircraft is set at 7 kg per person
Given the nature of our place, we advise you not to use any music equipment.
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PACKAGE:
* Transport from and to our Resort
* All tours, trips and activities
* All meals and drinks
* Professional Dutch / English speaking guides
* Accommodation based on 2 people per room
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PACKAGE:
* Transport from and to local airport Zorg en Hoop.
* Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks not included, available at our well-stocked bar
* Take out a good insurance policy for your belongings and a separate accident and cancellation insurance policy
* Do not take any valuables with you during the tour (jewelry, travel documents, currency)